Asian sports competition, on 24/4/13-27/4/13
Kathmadu Valley H Sec. School/College +2
See the announcement at http://www.kvhss.edu.np/
- How long is he been practicing Yoga?
He is practicing yoga from first standard.
- How good is he in Yoga?
He is good in yoga. He is training some orphanages/trusts/individuals at kanchi/chennai.
He won first prize at state level yoga competition by central government organization.
and many local events.
- What is the level of competition at Nepal?
It is the competition for asian countries.
Not international. But this event certificate is respected in the yoga field very much.
- What is the level of capability of Muthu in Yoga compared to the previous question?
The Rajiv gandhi youth development team selects students from each state and sends to this event.
Muthu is the first person to be selected for tamil nadu.
2 or 3 more students may join with him from tamil nadu.
totally 25-30 students from all states are being sent to this event.
- Did he attend any other competition?
Yes. Many. see the attachment on his first prize winning.
- Did he win or secure top position in any other competition?
Yes. see previous comments.
- Why in Nepal and why not in any other places in India?
This kind of competitions for yoga are rare.
kerala, kathmandu, some times tamil nadu are holding these kind of events.
some certificate from abroad is always well recognized here.
- Should we support for his trip to Nepal or should we encourage him to participate in his level competitions and help him become more competent?
he will participate in local events too in future.
But this certificate from nepal will help him to get his higher education under sports quota.
He completed +2. waiting for results. parents are poor and can not afford good higher education.
He is believing only the sports quota to get into any good engg college.
This nepal certificate will help for his education.
- Any related information that may encourage willing sponsors?
50, thiruvekamban street
kanchipuram – 631 501
contact number : +91 9629483001
They have to start on april 23. We have only 7 days.
The organizers are adding pressures to him to collect money.
He need totally 45k.
Please spread the news to friends and ask for donations.
Muthu is genuine and this help will encourage him to do more in yoga and his studies.
You can transfer fund to my account.
IFSC code UTIB0000006